Job Description :
Our client is an established family business who operate as an Integrated Service Provider. They operate nationally and specialise in the supply, installation, service and maintenance of all types of drinks dispense, catering and refrigeration equipment.
Their in-house team of fully qualified engineers operate 365 days a year, supported by our call centre which handles calls quickly, efficiently and effectively.
They are based in the Midlands, with depots strategically placed around the UK providing a National Service centred on true Customer Focus, servicing clients such as Marstons, Mitchells and Butlers, BOC, and Greene King.
They currently have the following vacancy based in the following area Birmingham
They are looking for an enthusiastic and upbeat Engineer, Drinks dispense experience is a necessity coupled with knowledge of refrigeration. What is important is to have the drive and positive attitude to learning new skills alongside our team of experienced engineers. You should be self-motivated, flexible and prepared to travel. They offer a full range of training to ensure our engineers meet the high expectations and requirements of our clients.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- conduct investigations to solve technical problems or realise opportunities appropriate to the business needs;
- install, maintain and survey drinks dispense systems, this will include single tap installations, multi tap installations, fast pour systems, temporary bars, stadium venues and outside events.
- provide, drawings of bar and cellar layout, and stipulating equipment requirements
- comply with current H&S legislation
- complete paperwork accurately and on time
- provide support and advice to external & internal customers
- develop a practical and theoretical understanding of relevant processes
- embrace and utilise technology to benefit the business and the client
- work to tight deadlines both on the physical and administrative parts of the job
The job includes being on an out of hours call out rota for approximately 1 week per month.
Key Skill sets
- Educated to a reasonable level to include as a minimum GCSE English and Maths or equivalent.
- Good customer relationship skills.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Have a good attitude and be flexible with working hours and the nature of the work to be carried out.
- Be punctual.
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Have good problem-solving skills.
- Work well in a team but also on your own.
- This position will attract a competitive rate of pay, a company vehicle, 28 days holiday and a stakeholder pension scheme.